Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Family Begins

In the past year so much has happened that I have not been blogging about. First of all we bought our first home- a duplex that has become our rental, then I got pregnant-WOW, what a journey! Then we bought another home- a place we plan to live in for a few years-We love this place!!! 3 days before I was due to be induced we closed on this home and NOW….We have a yummy little daughter! As you can see I truly have not had time to sit down and blog about these new endeavors!


Life has become extremely full and rewarding for us and full of new adventures. I feel like things are starting to settle…well…sort of Having a baby is one of the biggest challenges I have EVER EVER EVER faced! First off the birth alone was quite the adventure. 28 hours of labor…thank goodness for the epidural. I wouldn’t have it any other way! I mean seriously…I was able to enjoy her coming into this world without being in excruciating pain. I enjoyed every minute of it!

Chanel Lindsay Palmer came into this world on 8.11.10 at 12:58pm weighing in at 7lbs 7oz. When I first saw her I thought she looked like an angel. She has such a beautiful face and has been such a sweet little lady. The first 2 weeks were really challenging. Mostly because you worry so much and most of the time have NO idea what they want our need! It has been so rewarding getting to know what she wants and being able to figure it out. But each day is different and is challenging and rewarding too. It is so sweet watching Eric dance with her to soothe her and I love when she is being fussy and she hears my voice and settles down. Those are the great moments.

So with that being said enjoy all the pictures of her first month……..

                                                              INTRODUCING: Lady Chanel!

No comments: