Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane...






First Glamour Shot

Life is going so fast!!!  I was just looking at all the photos and videos of Chanel's first few months and wow things have changed so much! Her look has changed, her abilities and her personality.  She can roll, almost sit up on her own, she seems to be letting us know what she wants or doesnt want:)  She is a smiley and happy girl and we our her slaves! 
First Day of Mom's Homemade Sweet potatoes
Our trip to Michigan

Cute as A Button
Best Dad in the WORLD!
Michigan State Baby
Well to start off, we have had our first Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas!  Life is good.  Halloween was a hit.  We had a party at our house and Eric bought the game, "Just Dance 2" for the WII.  It was amazingly fun!  I didnt think it would be as fun as it was...but we were all sweating our faces off and I have never seen Eric move so FAST!  I decided we needed to be a biker gang for CoCo's first Halloween.  I mean how fun to put a cute sweet little newborn baby girl in a biker costume!  All and all it was fun and I loved passing out treats in our new home. 


Halloween Party

Hawg Dog and Handlebar Eric







Biker Mama and Babe

The Biker Family



Christmas was by far my favorite Christmas this year!  Eric and I decided we would put other things in focus for the holiday instead of big gifts.  Although we are use to spending a pretty penny on eachother we refrained and I think it made Christmas twice as great!  We exchanged our yearly traditional ornaments and got Chanel her 1st Christmas ornament.  We had the Palmers over and had a beautiful dinner.  We also did the traditional pajama exchange, watched Home Alone and worked on a very interesting gingerbread house:) It was the best Christmas Eve.  As for Christmas, Eric and I made an interesting move our first Christmas together by buying these oversized stockings for eachother, which puts us in a position to fill them....UP!  My favorite part of the stockings are the movies we give eachother,  I got Eric, "The Great Outdoors," CoCo got 6 full episodes of "Punky Brewster," (this might be more for me).  We got Mikey his first copy of, "The Goonies," and I got, "Harry and the Hendersons," quite possibly one of the best movies EVER! 


The Christmas Dog

Eric and I also went to Seattle for a weekend trip to his company's Christmas Party.  We had a great time and I think I fell in love with Seattle!  We spent the weekend with my lady friends and his work buddies.  These people are my favorite people to hang out with and we had too much fun!




As for everything else...WELL February the best month ever is here!!!  Which means...our 2 year anniversary, my big 30, and of course my other favorite holiday, Valentines Day!  Not to mention we have a trip planned to Mexico with Eric's work and you know I have been working my tail off to get in a swimsuit!  So thats it in a nut shell...LOVE ALL OF YOU!


My Besties~



Christmas with my Man!

Getting her 1st Christmas PJ's


 
All her presents:)
Diligently Making the Gingerbread House
The Gingerbread Mess

Our Christmas Outing
Dad and Son

Our Humble Abode

Good Times at the Palmer Palace
For Fun...I taught the Dog how to get a Diaper:)
CoCo is getting SOOO BIG!

No comments: