Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rocco the Stud PUP!






This is a tribute to my puppy I love OH so MUCH!!! He is the best little dog in the WORLD! He has grown so much, but yet he is still so little and cute! My little pupster is also quite the smart dog too! So far he knows 4 tricks and is going on 5 and 6. 1) SIT 2) DOWN-was the hardest one so far 3) Shake and 4) HE waves hello!!! He is on his way to spin and he is learning to ring a bell when he has to go to potty:) Rocco is the best dog EVER!!!


1 comment:

*** said...

We are all big fans of Rocco you know :), especially Cams! Such a cute pup. Loved all the pictures from NY too! We haven't been on for a long time, what a blast!!