Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Little Chicken Nugget:)


Eric and I are expecting our first baby in August! WE are so excited! I can’t even begin to explain the excitement! Every day I get fatter and fatter and for a good cause
We had the first ultrasound and appointment on January, 22. It was so great! I didn’t think I would be so excited for a doctor’s appointment….but I couldn’t wait! I didn’t even know that I was going to get an ultrasound, but we did! The baby was moving around and the doctor and Eric said he waved! And yes, I say it’s a he…because that is what I believe the baby is. But we are not going to find out…despite Eric wanting to, I think that in life there are very few surprises…so why not wait! I like the idea of being traditional and having the delivery and the doctor say, “IT’s A …..(Insert Gender HERE)!!!”
As for names….well…I have a whole slew of names that I have loved for years. Anytime, I think of a new one I add it to my list. I could talk names all day! But we are not going to announce nor are we going to decide until we see the little lad So you can just keep on asking all day long…but our lips are sealed!
That is our new and exciting news. I am very blessed for the opportunity to welcome a new little soul. This little person is going to be so lucky to have Eric as a dad too! All my fears about parenting get put a side when I know I have Eric as my support and guide to being a good parent. As for both of us, we are ready and patiently ready to welcome a new member to our family! Rocco is also being trained to be a nanny …I guess he is boy dog so he would be a manny!

6 comments:

Malerie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
i'm sure you'll have a super healthy pregnancy, since you've been so good about eating healthy and working out!! that is so exciting for you!! i love the idea of not finding out, i want to do that someday... i think after i already have a girl and a boy, and if i can convince Nate! i hope you're feeling alright!

Jessica Potter said...

I am so excited for this BABY!

Rachel Fujikawa Palmer said...

ooooooooooooo i love it already!!!!!

The Andrews said...

so excited for you guys! how fun can't wait for the little one to come along, you are sure to have beautiful children with fun, crazy personalites....can't wait to meet the baby to be!!

Matt said...

Can't wait! I'll just say it now...your kid has won the genetics lottery! :) Congrats!

Tyson and Heather said...

You two are going to be INCREDIBLE parents...
Heather and I are so happy for you two. I don't know how you could wait 9 months to find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm like Eric and I couldn't handle that!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to meet my niece/nephew!
-Uncle Fuj