Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A lot has been going on!





































































WOW WOW WOW! So much to tell, so little time.... Well, I still have not updated my blog from Halloween and believe you definetly want to know about that!!! Not to mention, Thanksgiving & Christmas with the Palmers, our new home (duplex), our new pupster and something big in store this summer!

I will start off with our trip to NYC. Eric and I went for a whole week and stayed with my best friend Lindsay. We did absolutely anything and everything in the City that you can fit into one week. Brooklyn Bridge, Lion King on Broadway, Shopping in Soho, Halloween at Tao, Lunch in Chinatown, Dinner in Little Italy, The MOMA, Clubbing at Webster Hall, Watchin' the ole' Yanks in the Bronx, Scoping out the Wall Street District, Argentinian Empanandas, Kissing on top of the Empire State Building, Knicks game with Lindsay and Jon, a stroll in Central Park, ESPN Zone at Times Square, oh and shopping, eating and walking till our legs just about fell off!!! WheeeeeeeeeeW....what a fun trip.

One of my personal high lights was Eric and I standing in front of the stadium trying to get tickets for the Yankees game! We held up our hands with 2 fingers and yelled, "2 tickets," for about an hour! Not a single person had any extra tickets. And of course all the endless amounts of food. We had dinner at Tao one night and it was one of the most amazing meals Ive had. Not to mention the desert was amazing!!!

Eric's favorite moment was watching the Yankees game at an old Yankees Bar, called Stan's. We had such a fun time and when they won everyone sang this song, "Were Back...Back in the New York Groove!" It was the game that got the Yankees back into the series. He also loved the Knicks game. Such a fun time!

Halloween was a hit! Eric, Lindsay and I dressed up as, "Three's Company." I was Chrissy, Lindsay was Janet, and of course Eric was Jack. We had way TOO much fun!

All and all it was a great trip. Eric enjoyed his first time in NYC and we had some great times with sister Lindz!

This year Thanksgiving was a little untraditional. But, HEY, Why not try something different! Eric's mom and I decided we were not cooking, since it was only 4 of us. We thought about going out to eat, then we decided to order food. We ordered from this place called, Mimi's Cafe. Its a really good home cooking type place, so there Thanksgiving take-out was pretty amazing! And without the mess!! We had a good day, full of snacks, football watching, great people and an easy meal.

Next up Christmas....Christmas at the Ranch Not to mention! This was my first married Christmas with my hubsters Eric. We had a great time hanging with his family. We brought my little brother Mikey, and our new puppy Rocco. On Christmas day we gave the family a great suprise. Eric and I wrapped a big box full of 2 ballons, one pink and one blue. We tied them both to baby bottles filled with candy pacifiers. As they opened the box the ballons popped up and they looked at us and they said, "IS THIS AN ANNOUCEMENT???" Of course we were like, "yup it is, We are having a baby!!"

So there ya have it! Big trips, great holidays, new puppy and a baby on the way! Enjoy the pics and I cant wait to update with baby belly pictures!!! :)

1 comment:

The Andrews said...

so exciting you went to new york looks like you had an absolute blast!!! fun pics!