Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't you WISH your HUSBAND was hot like MINE!!!!



Sorry I have been M.I.A for quite some time now...but married life will do that to you! Many ask, "So how is married life???" My response to that is great...but married life is not great just because I am in the cool married crew now. It's great because I get to live with Eric, hang out with Eric, make dinner together with Eric, we plan our weekends and our evenings daily, we work out together, we pray together, we laugh together, we makeup goofy things together.....ultimately I get to hang out all the time with my favorite person:) So advise to my friends who feel rushed to marry or the ones that wonder what its like....well Its great....as long as you find your best friend and homeboy you want to hang out with forever! I'm glad I picked Eric!


I love him so much! And here are a 101 REASONS Eric is numero uno in my book:

101 Things I love about E-ROCK!

1.His Spirit

2.His sense of Style

3.He treats me like a Queen!

4.His hot kissable lips! YOAWZER

5.His patience….especially with me!

6.The way he looks at me

7.His love of sports

8.His competing nature

9.His double ankle…hey that’s pretty unique!

10.His love of the gospel

11.The fact that he thinks the Jazz is better than the Pistons

12.The smell of his skin…hey everyone has a smell and Eric’s is tantalizing

13.His drive to work hard in all that he does

14.The sweet text messages I receive in the morning….they are greatly appreciated.

15.The emotional side that comes out when he thinks of the gospel, his family and me…its pure perfection.

16.His goal to be the best he can be!

17.His extended imagination…mostly on places he wants to go, things he wants to have, and the dream home he WILL have someday!

18.Eric never holds a grudge and he is ALWAYS forgiving…something I try to learn from him everyday.

19.He will always try new foods…although he truly is a “meat and potatoes guy!”

20.He always plays my imaginary games with me….like, “make up a silly laugh,” or “If you could go anywhere/eat anything where/what would it be ect…”

21.His excitement about summer and golf.

22.His love of surfing, snowboarding and California…he is a surfer at heart.

23.His encouragement he gives

24.His diligence to his religion and his family

25.When he kisses my nose…Im weird!

26.The fact that he chose me…boy o’ boy I am lucky.

27.He keeps me in check on my saying prayers…morning and night!

28.He tolerates my music

29.He use to be a player…and he tried to say he wasn’t!

30.He gives great advice

31.He is the most handsome man I have ever met!

32.He helps me be a better person.

33.He likes candy, treats, and all sweet things….

34.He is a full grown Man PuppyJ

35.He does not judge others.

36.He is true to his morals and does not WAIVER.

37.HE is trusting

38.He does great impersonations of Steve Martin

39.He plays Halloween with me all through the year.

40.He works hard and loves his life!

41.He sets goals and encourages me to as well

42.He wants more kids than me!

43.He never gets mad at meJ

44.He looks good in everything he wears…especially in Jordan shorts.

45.He likes to linger longer at family parties.

46.He loves babies!

47.He looks good in the morning even with the poof-hawk in his hair.

48.He speaks with dignity and grace…he thinks before he speaks and never tries to say things that might come off as rude, especially when he is making suggestions.

49.He likes to talk crap when we play games

50.He is a straight up Stud!

51.He thinks Im cool…I think???

52.He motivates me to go for my dreams and he is by my side every step of the way.

53.He wants to travel all over….

54.He likes to list things to do so we have options!

55.His blue eyes are tantalizing!

56.He has a perfectly clean past…can’t find any dirt on this guy!

57.He loves his mother….so much!

58.He is way TOO good for me…but I am glad he thinks Im good enough for him.

59.He is a great person to shop with!

60.He likes to keep things clean and organized…and he teaches me how to as well!

61.He likes to help others be the best person they can be.

62.He is understanding and humble to all situations and people.

63.He loves his friends more than anyone I have ever met! When he gets around them he turns into a giddy 17 yr old guy and is proud of it!

64.He reads my blog and tells me I need to update…wait till he reads this oneJ

65.He will always choose what I want to do over what he wants…so SELFLESS!

66.He cuddles like a puppy and its just about the best thing in the world!

68.Every time I push him off the bed, he kindly wakes me and asks me, “Can you please scoot over? I do this to him every night and still he asks politely!

69.He always runs errands or does tasks I ask him to do, even if he has had a busy day at work.

70.Sometimes he will look at me and tell me I have the most beautiful face…even if he has told 100 girls this…it doesn’t matter…cuz he means it when he tells me!

71.loves going to movies…and I can always talk him into going!

72.He will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you ask him if you offer him a massage…it’s a great tool I have found to use!

73.He likes surprises and loves giving them to me!

74.Speaking of surprises, just the other day he got me a subscription to Women’s Mucsle and fitness…thanks buddy!

75.He thinks I am great wife cuz I let him hang out with his friends…Why wouldn’t I?

76.He is turning 30 this year and he doesn’t look a day past 22!

77.He loves to relax and kick back…at the same time he jumps on my band wagon and will go go go!

78.He listens to me babble off dogs I want, names I like and my passions about food!

79.He is truly a diamond in the ruff!

80.He works through hard times and always looks for the positive…he believes he can do anything!

81.He danced with me all night on our wedding….we were dripping with sweat….and he loved it!

82.He uses the line, “you are probably right,” to stop me from debating a point I am trying to win!

83.He talks about both his grandma’s with such a tender love for both of them.

84.He loves fly fishing and Idaho!

85.He loves his ranch in Southern Utah…and always tells me we need to go there like every weekend!

86.He likes his teeth clean and apparently likes mine too…he bought me a sona-care toothbrush and is constantly flossing his teeth!

87.He is pretty much the coolest person I know!

88.He knows he is pretty much the coolest person I know!

89.He likes to help me when I am stressed or worried. He likes to come up with solutions.

90.He doesn’t stress or worry about anything…DUDE how do you do that? Please teach me???

91.He is a basketball player at heart and belongs in the NBA!

92.He tries to cook and help me in the kitchen! 90

93.He knows how to deal with people in all realms of life!

94.He pushes me to work harder but also makes me learn when to let go and relax.

95.He only says kind words about others.

96.He doesn’t snore but he does blow puffs of air from his mouth when he sleeps that scare the HECK out me!

97.He lets me put him in uncomfortable situations and still comes out of it with a smile on his face.

98.He loves listening to music and sharing his favorite songs with me…as we lay around....

99.He gets up and makes play dates with his homies pretty religiously Saturday Mornings!

100.He can never say NO to people who ask for his help or time…We are working on that!

101.He dances with me in the car, He is always up for a party!

Okay okay one more!

102.HE is the love of my life and I am thankful to have such a noble, sweet, humble, funny, smoking hot of a man….ERIC you are bomb!

4 comments:

The Andrews said...

You are so cute and funny Danielle! I love this post and to see that you and Eric are so happy together that makes my heart leep for joy! I can't wait to see you two at the end of the month!

Aunt Susan said...

Wow! That was beautiful, but how can he be a diamond in the "ruff" when he is so perfect? I am so glad you updated your blog, I love it! I am so happy for you Danielle! He does seem to be the perfect match, and I am happy for you! For you both. You are quite the wonderful girl yourself. I still think of you as little, and even then you filled my heart, and you were just perfect for me. Now you and Eric are having those fun times and filling your lives with good memories and wonderful times. So happy for you Dani-bear!

*** said...

Danielle, that was so fun to read! Thanks for loving my bro so much! He is truly lucky to have you and we are lucky to have you too :).

Jessica Potter said...

This was sooooo great! Glad I found it today! He has many great things about him. As do you! Go Palmers!