Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scattered is my head!

For all those married...I now understand the work that goes in! WHeeeeeW! But I do love it! Although as of today I think I officially broke out with a cold sore...YUCK=StreSS! So I need to chill out...Doubt that will happen:) Here is a quick rewind: Christmas was amazing! At first I was feeling a little shy as to spending it without my family, but Erics parents were so much fun to hang with and I had one of the best Christmases EVER! Eric got me a ton of stuff I needed and now I feel so complete having a Winter wardrobe:) His parents got me fun stuff for the wedding, a fun game for me and E, and much more:) I also got a few headbands that the girls make and I love them!!!! I loved Christmas! Moving onto New Years...E and I went to a fancy party where we didnt know anyone!! It was cool and such...that pretty much wraps it up.

Now...I am so busy with this darn wedding I hardly have time to breathe! I had my pics taken this past 2 weekends ago. Engagements and Bridals...let me know if you would like to see them. It was an awesome fun time and Eric's sister and cousin whom I owe big time did them for us! Thanks you two!!! Last weekend Mel (Erics mom) helped me finish getting registered at Target. After the wedding she is going to be my home decorator...YEAHHHH! So there is no reason to pick out things on my own. My job is killing me...it takes up so much space in my brain and is A TON of work! But whateve...its paying for this weddin! Sorry to those I havent called back or have missed....I really am! I will try to stay up and get back to you...I promise.

Love everyone lots and cant wait to see YOU!

2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

Does sound like a whirlwind:)! But fun nonetheless, see you so soon:)!

The George's said...

We are excited for you and Eric. Wish we could be at the wedding, but having my baby the 29th. Have fun at the family shower tomorrow. Should be lots of fun, they always are. Look forward to getting to know you better. Em