Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgivin Fool!




Yo Yo Yo.....Thanksgiving was the BOMB!!! This year I went to Eric's families house for the holiday feast. It was sooooo good! Eric's twin sisters Heather and Heidi came into town with there husbands and it was a grand event! Mel (Eric's mom) was unable to cook, so we took direction from her for the day. The feast that we created was amazing! Round 1 was a beautiful pear salad followed by sweet potatos (my fav), homemade mashed potatoes, gravy(i made:), amazing wonderful rolls (Heidi and I worked on carefully)turkey breast, with the best stuffing in the WORLD!!!! Seriously it was good....and very tasty I might add!

Backing up...however...our day consisted of wedding planning prior to the intake of this feast of all feasts! The girls and I went over some plans for the wedding as well as some delictable treats they are going to create from those great brains of creativity they were blessed with...thank you Heavenly Father for bringing me the Palmers!

Following din din...we went to see Twighlight the anticipated movie of this year! At least for the people I surround myself with. I have read all 4 books (well have about a chapter to go on book 4), but in any case...I was pumped for the movie. Although my honest opinion of the movie was 1 thumb up and 1 thumb down. Lots of random awkward acting, but I loved most the characters they choose....mainly EDWARD!

As for the rest of the holiday weekend...I spent shopping with Heather! So much fun! Then off to see another movie with our boys. Australia....and I will definelty give this one 3 thumbs up!

That about sums it all up! Word uP!

3 comments:

*** said...

Oh Thanksgiving looked so fun, how sad we were to miss out on all the fun, especially those pear salads! Wow, those look yummy! Can't wait to see you next week...

Tyson and Heather said...

Word up! Yay..it was so fun spending so much time with you! Into l.a. tomorrow and will get your 'treats' and send!

The Andrews said...

Good times roll baking Danielle! I am so excited that you are going to be in our family...so soon!