Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Worker BEES........BUzZ!


During this time of chaos....it has been a real crazy whirlwind of excitement, emotion and fun! Although a ton of worries and stress come along with events like this...it has been worth it! I enjoy the projects and the tasks and having a hard-core full time job is challenging to balance all this extra.

But right now I just want to thank the people that have been working so hard for me. My little worker bees....I thank you guys. The worker bees are the friends you always knew you had but in times like this....you REALLY didnt truly know who they were. They are the friends that would tell you that you had a booger hanging from your nose or the ones that would tell you that you had food stuck in your teeth. The worker bees just can't stop working!

The Bees to me have been the ones that have seen there is stuff to do that I had NO idea and they would just do it for me or show me the way. They are awesome leaders to me and would do anything to help! If I had a million dollars right now I would give it to them....but those little Bees probably wouldnt even except it!!!

For the bees...you know who you are....thank you for KEEPING IT REAL, suggesting ideas, dealing with my intensity, working on a different pace, taking me places, listening to my gripes, and ultimately HANGING TOUGH!

Oh but most importantly thanks so much for Eric being my number one KILLA Bee...he is the ride or die bee (thats Detroit thug lingo) and definetly my right hand BEE!

2 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Awwwwwww what a nice post! Go Eric. He is sorta Gangsta! HA!!

Tyson and Heather said...

Time to include Eric in this blog...since you two are MARRIED! Welcome to the in-law posse.