Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SAVE THE DATE....FEBRUARY 7, 2009!!!

WOW!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Really I am! Things are coming along so well....KNOCK ON WOOD!!! Eric's mom has been a great help and so has good ole' cousin Jess...as usual! Everyone has been helping in so many ways as well! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Here is the rundown: I have my venue, we have a caterer, my photographers are my new sister and cousin to be...Sandy and Jess, my decorater...drum roll Magical Mel, flowers, linens, and chair coverings are in the works, and I have my date FEBRUARY 7, 2009!!!! And last but not least....I have my dress!!! For pics...I will send them to you! The only thing we do not have planned is the honeymoon and cake...which I feel is unnecessary but Eric really wants. So we are now taking donations! J/k I was thinking to raise extra money for the wedding...I would go out on Black Friday and set up a sign that says, "Help Pay for My Wedding!" I will have a boom box on the street corner with me playing love songs and wedding songs. I will wear a shirt that says, "Bride to Be." I would wear a white tutu and dance around. All the while I would have my friend Abner hold a hat and collect money. What do you think??? I think it will be a great gig! So watch out you might see some pics up here in the next week!
P.S. IF YOU DIDNT GET AN EMAIL FROM ME ABOUT THE SOUTHWEST SPECIAL THAT ENDS TODAY!!! ALL TRAVEL ROUND TRIP TO AND FROM SLC IS 50% OFF! CHECK IT OUT!!! http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/salt_lake_081115.html ADIOS AMIGOS!!!

5 comments:

*** said...

Danielle! You are so hilarious!! I love the idea of you standing out raising money for the wedding, so classic. I just wish I could be there to see it in person :). We are so excited, yahoo!!! Can't wait...

Jessica Potter said...

What a special date! I am so excited!

Kristy said...

Congratulations! The ring is gorgeous. You've made me a believer in "planning" heehee!

Aunt Susan said...

Okay, dial it down sweetheart! What will you give to donors on the street? A pencil? A Jordan Almond? A pack of seeds to celebrate the growth of your love? A small fern? You need to have a "thank you", along with a sandwich for Abner, a jug of juice, a port-a-potty and a warm wrap. Funny you! Check is in the mail!

The Andrews said...

Can't wait for the big day! Your wedding dress is absolutely killer, thanks for dawning it for me at home! I had so much fun with you