Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Rings and Such!





I love my ringSO much!!! I wanted something unique, different, somewhat simple and flat. Also wanted a lot of little stones for a dazzle look. Or as Eric's mom would say, "More bang for your buck!" I found this one about a month ago and Eric ordered it in to see it. He suprised me with it, obviously, at the engagement and I absolutely love it! I know its untraditional....BUT WHEN HAVE I EVER BEEN TRADITIONAL? The other pics are us at the lodge... I look kinda beat but whateve!

8 comments:

Al & Whitney said...

Its beautiful Danielle. Pave are my favorite....you have good taste!! Congrats. Im so excited for you:)

Jessica Potter said...

Very gorgeous ring. Its so shiney and sparkly in person too! Eric is a hunk of a man and I am so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations lady! That's so exciting

The Palmer's said...

Thanks Guys!!! I love it too:)

Unknown said...

Holy Crap...Eric did a good job. I'm proud. LOL. Congrats to you both, and I'm glad we didn't scare him away. I hope you both the best and love you, can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Ohh yea, I bet you can tell that Paige didn't leave that comment. :)Love ya, Heather

Aunt Susan said...

Wow! I love the ring!!

Troop 2531 said...

Hey Danielle! Congratulations! That's very exciting!