Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Project Halloween...the Fun has to End!


I loved Halloween! I am so happy how our costumes turned out. I might be a halloween freak but hey I am kid at heart and I had a great time planning, putting the ideas together, shopping for the stuff, and hanging out with my man KEN! So one thing I would like to say is, I love JESSICA POTTER! This is Eric's cousin that was an amazing help to me. Actually the hair we made for Barbie was all her, I had the idea and she DEFINETLY helped me execute it! Not to mention she has been quite sick through the whole thing and still she was able to help me on my fun project. THANKS JESS! I OWE YOU BIG TIME:)





We worked on this about 1 night a week starting at the beginning of October. Slowly but surely it worked. The Ken hair we didnt use. Eric tried it on and it looked more like a leatherhead. So we just went with his real hair which worked great cuz he already looked like Ken! The hair was made out of bed foam that rolls out. It already had waves in it so it worked well for the barbie hair.


The barbie outfit was EVERYTHING PINK! Pink sparkly lip stick, nail polish, pink sparkly ruffled dress, pink glasses, bows, shoes the works!!! I loved shopping for it and think I might start incorporating pink in my everyday. Not to mention it was a step up from last years very manly "Macho Man Randy Savage," costume ( I think Eric appreciated that).









As for Ken he was looking great with his all white suit, pink popped collar polo and pink aviator glasses. The tie he wore was made from...you guessed it.... pink sparkly fabric. Both of us had tags on to make sure, all to know we were Barbie and Ken Dolls.





Hope everyone had a great Hallween! I did for sure and I even won my works Halloween Costume with a costume from the shop...Carmen Miranda...or some would say the Chiquita Bananan Lady! Enjoy:)






3 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Oh my gosh! That turned out sooooooooo good! I am so happy with the way the whole outfit came together. Remember- you now owe me your first born!

The Palmer's said...

Its because of you!!! Thank you..it was awesome and FUN!

Tyson and Heather said...

Barbie and Ken all the way, down to the toenails:)! LOVED IT ALL! Killer time, killer costumes and Danielle has killer haid and a killer bod...you better start thinkin' about next Halloween;)