Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photo Shoot!

So I told you there would be more....and here it is a few more pics as we got a little crazy in our "Coffee talk/Dynasty 70's costumes. Enjoy the madness:)






2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

Are you kidding me?! You are hilarious, this made my day!!

Al & Whitney said...

haha I love it