Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sneak PEAK.....Shhhhhhh!

Hey all!
I have been lacking on my blogging. But I have been extremely busy!!! Costumes, alumni group, new job, costume shop, personal training, and working on the Barbie & Ken costume. I love this month I think it is my favorite. The weather has been amazing here in UTah...semi cool but not cold and the amazing colors of fall. I love it, love it, love it, love it!!!!
One bad thing happened early in the month, Eric's mom got hit by a car. SHE IS FINE...DONT worry! She actually got hit crossing the street, along with a few others. She busted up her arm and broke her elbow and wrist. ITs been a long haul for her, but she has been a champ. She such a busy body during this month as well (with the costume shop and all) but she has had to take care of her injuries.
Last year Halloween, Erics fun sister said, "Lets dress like genies and go to the middle eastern restraunt downtown!" I was like heck yeah lets do it!!! IN the meantime, somehow we talked Eric's dad into going. All the while Erics mom joined up later....thats when I realized I was going to get along with these people REALLY WELL! I love there good wholesome fun-spirited attitude, and the facT that we both share a love for being GOOFY!


In any case, to keep the tradition of last year....I decided to bring the costumes to the Palmer household. I found these great 70's costumes at the costume shop and really went to town on them. They were really fun and everything down to the last detail was made possible from the costume shop! ERic's aligater 2-tone shoes and silk collared shirt with old car on the back to his suit that was very tight fitting I might add. My cosume consisted of a one piece 70's cat suit, shoulder pads included and a array of gold jewelry. To top it off Eric's sister was in town and made a fabolous dinner from Macaroni grill. It was a festive Sunday and a great time.....TO MEL!!! GET WELL!!!! HEY THAT RYMED:)


MORE PICS TO COME...the Barbie & Ken costume has been a work in progress and so much fun!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! LOOK FOR THE NEXT POST HERE IN A FEW:)

2 comments:

*** said...

OH my Danielle, you are so hilarious! My Mom told me about your costumes the other day and you guys look even better than she explained! So great, can't wait to see the pics of Barbie & Ken :). See you next week...

Tyson and Heather said...

Are you kidding me?! I'm in love with our 4-some group pic. That was one of the best nights..EVER! Re-do in the future with Er and Tys for sure. Done and done.