Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Favorite Fall!

Hello everyone! Sorry its been so long. I have been really busy with job stuff ect...Side note: I did not end up as the event coordinator...STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY! I am currently at the sister company of my previous. I am a Jr. Asset Manager with Brighton Real Estate. I love it and it is going well! Other than that I have not been doing too much. But it is my favorite season...FALL! Fall is the best because it reminds me of starting college every year in the fall. I love football season and cider and pumpkins....AND BEST OF ALL HALLOWEEN! I have become quite obsessive about halloween in the past years. My best friend Lindsay and I have gone all out and usually get a good laugh from others. One year we were Buzz and Woody from Toy Story, we also were roller girls, party favors, 80's dance instructors, nerds, a devil and angel...hey this was the only year we lacked creativity. Last year I tried to recruit Eric to be Hulk Hogan as I dressed up as Macho Man Randy Savage! He ended up being a rocker, but I stayed strong to my idea. For those who do not know who Macho Man is...he is an 80's WWF wrestler AKA the "Snap into a Slim Jim Guy." It was awesome....here are some pics of me and the real macho man!





So my mom called the other day and said, "What are you putting Eric through lately?" Funny I dont know why she asked that:) So since, my sweet dear friend Lindsay lives in the big city of NEW York...I must find a new person to duo it up with me this O'Hallows Eve (Halloween that is)! So I had a few ideas...Marge and Homer Simpson, She-Ra and He-Man, Mr. T and Teen Wolf (this one would not be a pair but it would be prett funny). Eric said he didnt want me to dress like a man this year because last year you couldnt even tell I was a girl! We had to show his friends in california (I was meeting for the first time) pics of me on my camera. I thought it was funny...oh well! So this year....DRUM ROLL PLEASE...BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM (that is a drom roll) BARBIE AND KEN!!! YEAH!

The only catch with this costume is that I of course am going to go all out! I found this website with all homemade costumes. There was a lady who made her whole family into the Jimmy Neutron family. She made there hair out of some kind of foam. So I want to make barbie and ken hair out of this foam to make us look very cartoonish and fake. Here is the website and picture. http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/homemade-halloween-costumes.html#c1


If anyone has any ideas on how to make this...let me know! Eric and his cousin Jess and I are going to storm through some ideas this week! Should be fun...cant wait!

As for the rest of my time...I have been watching football with some of my favorite people...the MSU Alumni group! State is doing well so far and I have been recently made into the Young Alumni Coordinator...Which I am very excited for! Love you all and GO GREEN!

5 comments:

Aunt Susan said...

What does a Young Alumni Coordinator do? "Okay.... today we're all going to wear green!".

Lindsay Lieckfelt said...

D$!!!
I still have to think of a halloween costume - my creativity is running out...i think its b/c i haven't seen you in FOREVER :(
Let me know if you think of anything for me. I checked out the website, but nothing jumped out at me....hmmmmm? LOVE AND MISS YOU!

Tyson and Heather said...

ha ha, i love you..so funny and last years gatherings for your amazing costume made my life incredibly entertaining:)!

*** said...

So hilarious!!! How I never knew about the fab costumes for last year is beyond me. I think you'll be such the great Barbie couple...Kennedy will just love that! Can't wait to see how it turns out...

Tyson and Heather said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! can't wait to see your costumes from today:)!!!!