Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank you for all your HELP!

Great news! I got a job!!! Im super excited. First off let me say there have been so many people that helped me look, gave me leads, or was just a good sport listening to me gripe! In any case it ALL WORKED OUT! Which I am told over and over again when I get all panicky. It took longer than ever to find a job this time. For those who do not know, I have been working temporarily for the HR director who has been on maternity leave. Well....she just got back this week and this is also when I got a job....WHOOOooh! CLOSE Call! I first was offered a job at the sister company I work for as a JR. Asset Manager. I totally was going to take it and was excited! However, Eric and his sister Sandy hooked me up with this guy (Todd-UFirst Finacial) they both use to work for. They have ranted and raved about him! I had an interview with him and a few of his colleagues this last week. After I left, I just thought well that was a bust! Thinking I did not get it! So I have been positive about being an asset manager, because the economy is starting to be bad here in Utah. Well, last night I got an offer letter from Ufirst and they want me to be there Event coordinator!!! SO EXCITING!!! I will get to travel as well, which will be totally fun for me! The company is going international so that will be cool to grow with them as well! Im really excited for this opportunity and want to especially thank everyone for all there help! And a great big HUG to Sandy and Eric for helping me out! I was gettin a little scared these last 2 weeks and they came in like a CHAMP! Thanks guys:)

1 comment:

*** said...

You are so very welcome! I hope it went well yesterday, I was thinking about you on your big first day :)