Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Date at the Theatre





This last weekend was pretty mellow yellow. Eric, his mom, and I went to a play at there families theatre. We went and saw the play BIG. If you have seen the 80's movie then you will love this play! IT was super cute:) And a ton o' fun! All the characters were in 80's clothes, but it was a musical. It was a bit long...but I really enjoyed it. One of the boys that was "Josh's" best friend in the movie, looked just like him in the play. I totally took pictures of them. Enjoy!


Other than that...we were pretty bored this last weekend. Sunday was a lazy day; As you will see in the pictures where I did Eric's hair. What a good sport! He's a funny kid to hang out with. Mostly cuz he lets me be a spaz...and I love it!




Sorry so short...but not much to say today:)

5 comments:

*** said...

Nice hair Er, good job Danielle. Glad you made it to Big, I'm bummed we didn't get there while we were in town. Very cool that they had the Zoltar machine!

Aunt Susan said...

Now all that's needed is a little dippity doo! And a tu-tu!

The Palmer's said...

Aunt Susan you are a dippity doo!

Tyson and Heather said...

hahahah love the hair. ZOLTAR...tys and i saw a statue at the Ghetty museum last weekend that looked like ZOLTAR but it was created in the 1700's so ZOLTAR is a copy cat of another artist, boo and ha ha.

Tyson and Heather said...

i love that you just said 'dippity doo' i wish someone could hear me laugh. har har har har har!!