Adventures of Danielle & Eric! A journal dedicated to our family....

It's ME Danielle...your long lost relative! In the past 8 years I have been to Boston, Australia, New York, Miami Beach, California, and Finally back to UTAH! I have a bad habit of losing touch, so this is me redeeming myself! This blog is dedicated to my family...I LOVE YOU! I was recently married to the best person in the whole world. Now we have adventures together. We have a pupster named Rocco and just had our first baby girl in August...Chanel! Welcome to our CraZY World!

Monday, September 8, 2008

WEIRD-O Weekend

My Favorite Person in the WOrLD! P.S. Look at those TRICEPS!

Boy Scouts of America

Abner and I

Gangrene Productions

The Grandpa bored out of his Gord...NOTE his grandson with the Afro

Gangstas!

A Pagan Witch...I was formally invited to her Witch Cult...Thanks but no Thanks!

I really dont even know if this weekend was blog worthY??? But I will share anyways:) It was kinda a weird weekend. One of my good friends Abby AKA Abner invited me to go to this film festival in Layton. It was called Gangrene Film Festival. To start, we got there and it was a small outdoor venue that had an open theatre. The most annoying part of the whole thing was the introduction. Side note: the movies they show are not very long 10minutes max. So the production crew are known for putting on intro acts that are kinda weird or goofy. One year they had a group of square dancers start the show and apparently they had to stop them mid-way through because they were actually making fun of square dancers. SO....this year they had a guy that farted with his hands to the beat of songs!!! Okay, at first this was funny but after about 8 songs I was really getting annoyed! It was ridiculous. WE looked behing us and there was this grandpa with his son (that had an afro) that looked so bored, we had to sneak a pic of them. We had to come up with things to do to keep us from booing this man so Abner and I dared Eric to scream "ROCK ON" at the end of one of his songs. E is super shy but I told him I would give him a 2 hour back massage if he did it. He is a sucker for that. So he did it out of the blue...and Abner and I could not stop laughing:) IT was AWESOME!
THe next day, I went to the market and then to the Avenues Market. The avenues are an area that is known for being very liberal. It was pretty fun and Abner and I ran into a few characters. We saw someone walking a pot-bellied pig, met a Pagan witch, and took a few pics with some boyscouts. Later that night, my friend Mikell and I went to Red Iguana my absolute favorite Mexican restraunt...and that was about it! Thats a wrap! Love ya Guys!

3 comments:

Aunt Susan said...

Love the pictures, so funny! So now we know who the grandpa to Napoleon Dynamite is! Hey, I thought I was your favorite person?!?! That was a shocker, but I'm recovering in the near perfect weather we are getting. Now if I can get that pagan witch to make the Arizona temps go below 100 before Columbus Day, I'd be a happy camper. Love you!

The Palmer's said...

Aunt Susan you are also my favorite! There is no rule against more than 1 favorite!

*** said...

Hilarious, I have not ever heard of that festival...sounds like a treat. Love the pics of you guys and glad E could surprise and entertain :).